Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are always available to assist you with our services.
Experience White Water Rafting -( 2019 edition) in the Yoga Capital of India, Rishikesh!
Get splashed by holy river of Ganga and feel the divine beauty in the River Rafting Hub.
Kayaking, Repelling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Rafting, Camping.
An ideal weekend gateway with your family, friends or colleagues.
A perfect adventure holiday where you will get the the thrilling experience in just 2 days of span.
•Arrival at campsite , check-in at your Swiss Camps.
•Get freshen up and take some rest.
• After lunch ( that is included ) you will proceed for your activities that are included in the package.
• Play games, Go swimming in the river, or Just Relax.
• At evening, evening tea/coffee with Pakodas, Campfire with veg/non-veg snacks.
• Enjoy the Hiking time in the beautiful, pristine mountains.
•Bonfire and Dinner.
Enjoy Tea/Coffee at 0700 Hours. Enjoy a game of Volleyball/ Badminton, etc.
• Have Breakfast at 0900 while feeling the cold breeze of morning.
• After Breakfast, Get ready for *White Water Rafting* briefing. After 30 mins off you go for thrilling White Water Rafting ride!
• Go for Swimming, Body Surfing & Cliff Jumping ( don’t miss on this! )
• White water rafting trip will end near Rishikesh. Time to go back home.
You know what sucks? When you plan a trip with your friends and 3 weeks before scheduled departure, three of them drop out. But you know what’s even worse? When you are that annoying friend who drops out. Don’t be that friend.Unfortunately, if due to unforeseeable circumstances you have no choice but to cancel, we’ll try to understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try to understand our cancellation policy? It’s a little like trekking- it’s a little complicated initially, but it’s a cakewalk once you get the hang of it.
The cancellation charges (apart from all the disappointment) on FULL PAYMENT are as follows :
But if it’s something sudden like strikes, mudslides, earthquakes, crazy rainfall and the like, which is preventing us from conducting the trek, we will be offering you 50% of the total amount as a voucher. It will remain redeemable for the cancelled trek or any other, for the next one year so you will have plenty of time to travel with us again! If you’re planning on cancelling, shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call up at +91-8800705385. The trip itinerary can change slightly according to changing conditions as they are developed on details furnished at the time of planning.
Outlander Treks can change dates, timings or plans according to prevailing conditions. In case there is a delay in the trip or change in the itinerary due to dangerous weather, road situations, transportation lags, health issues, airline timetables, government interference or any reason which cannot be amended or provided for by OT, it is the responsibility of the participant to handle costs and other scheduling details.