Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are always available to assist you with our services.
Offbeat Himachal Backpacking – Prepare yourself for some spectacular, some mysterious and some cool & mesmerising destinations that are a part of this carefully woven itinerary.
For the ones who see themselves as a blend of nature-lovers, cultural explorers, and fit & adventurous sports person, this trip is a perfect combo promising a range of high-impact experiences. We guarantee that your hearts shall skip a beat more than once, you shall be spell-bound witnessing nature’s marvels and your spirits shall soar high like never before.
Embark on this journey with Outlander Treks!
• You reach Bir from Delhi by a Volvo Semi Sleeper Bus / Tempo Traveller.
• You’ll be checking in to the town of Bir in Monkey Mudhostel & Camps.
• Experience the adventure of Paragliding and land at Bir in the ‘Paragliding capital of India’ at the height of 2400m in the untamed paradise of Himachal.
• Get ready to discover what Bir is all about. We will be visiting Bhattu and look around the brimming tea-gardens on our mountain bikes!
• Return back to the Campfire and dinner that awaits your arrival, with City Lights of towns in the backdrop. Set back for Star-gazing sessions of the millions of star-trails, constellations and satellites like never-before.
• Pamper your tummy with a scrumptious breakfast and prepare yourself for the day.
• The ride from Bir to Barot Valley will give you the luxury of the sound of birds chirping and trees whistling with the sway of fresh mountain breeze.
• Check-in at Guest House / Campsite in Barot and enjoy the meadows of vast grasslands and just be in the moment.
• Time for some Trout Fishing! Why don’t you try those Himalayan fish As lunch (cooked, of course 😉 ) alongside UHL river and relish its taste in the wild, while we go for river crossing!
• Recline back in your rooms for a night halt. Mingle and share your experience of this magnificent Himalayan region with your fellow trekkers.
• Freshen-up and have breakfast.
• Pull out your cameras as today we leave for Kasol, taking around 5 hours. Before reaching Kasol, experience Rafting in Bhunter!
• Check-in at Campsite, Kasol and relax for a bit.
• Discover what Kasol is all about. Experience the local cafés, restaurants, and eateries (you might just end up with something bizarre but awesome on your plate, *Instagram alert*)
• Have dinner at Campsite with bonfire, and give some rest to your eyes, body & soul.
• Wake up to the sound of water gushing along the streams and sheeps grazing the grasslands. (Oh, how dreamy!)
• Fill your tummies, pack your water bottles for the ultimate destination of your unforgettable Himalayan trek ahead.
• Put your seatbelt on for a journey through adventure and mind boggling experience as we drive till Barshaini. The trek to Kheerganga will begin from here.
• Tag along with your new found friends through 16 kms of these pine tree forests and verdure of hills.
• Enjoy the bonfire bonanza and have dinner while gazing at the starry sky. Prepare yourself for a night halt in a cozy tent. Make some memories for life in this picturesque place.
• Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks, and prepare for the journey back to Barshaini through the same route you took to reach Kheerganga.
• Seize this opportunity to click pictures of the Himalayan landscape once again. The picture perfect waterfalls en route treat your eyes, and soon you arrive in Barshiani.
• From here, head back to the buzzing hill station of Kasol, the enthralling experience of trekking from Kasol to Kheerganga ends, leaving you with never-ending memories. Then, we will leave for Jibhi, Tirthan valley that will take 4-5 Hours.
• You will check-in at your eco-lodge. This will be an authentic mountain home style stay and you will be staying in the wooden eco-lodge. If you have the energy to explore, go around and you’ll find a stream among the woods.
• Dance, sing, hog food or do whatever that sails your boat, peeps. The night is still young. And the stars above in the night sky just as old and glowing as ever.
• Wake up early, chomp down on some food and then it’s time to explore Jibhi!
• Explore the local sights such as hike to Jibhi waterfall, which is no ordinary waterfall. If you’re lucky, you can see a 360 degree rainbow all around the waterfall!
Go on to explore the local banjar market where you can shop for local handicrafts and try out the local cuisine!
• In the afternoon, cab will take you to Aut and then the bus back to Delhi.
You know what sucks? When you plan a trip with your friends and 3 weeks before scheduled departure, three of them drop out. But you know what’s even worse? When you are that annoying friend who drops out. Don’t be that friend.Unfortunately, if due to unforeseeable circumstances you have no choice but to cancel, we’ll try to understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try to understand our cancellation policy? It’s a little like trekking- it’s a little complicated initially, but it’s a cakewalk once you get the hang of it.
The cancellation charges (apart from all the disappointment) ON FULL PAYMENT are as follows :
But if it’s something sudden like strikes, mudslides, earthquakes, crazy rainfall and the like, which is preventing us from conducting the trek, we will be offering you 50% of the total amount as a voucher. It will remain redeemable for the cancelled trek or any other, for the next one year so you will have plenty of time to travel with us again! If you’re planning on cancelling, shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call up at +91-8800705385. The trip itinerary can change slightly according to changing conditions as they are developed on details furnished at the time of planning.
Outlander Treks can change dates, timings or plans according to prevailing conditions. In case there is a delay in the trip or change in the itinerary due to dangerous weather, road situations, transportation lags, health issues, airline timetables, government interference or any reason which cannot be amended or provided for by OT, it is the responsibility of the participant to handle costs and other scheduling details.