Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are always available to assist you with our services.
Savour picturesque Pir Panjal ranges and the shepherd landscape in an exhilarating journey through the beautiful glacier and start your journey for trekking by doing Triund Trek! The experience will make you fall in love with it 😉
– The departure from Delhi is in the evening hours (post 6 pm). You travel in an air-conditioned Volvo (of course, because even though the destination is the uber-cool McLeodganj-Triund Trek, you can’t do without an AC in Delhi’s freakish, insane heat.)
– The bus is all set up with blankets and mineral water bottles to make the journey as comfortable as possible.
– The bus reaches McLeodganj in the wee hours of the morning, and you check into one of the hotels.
A Bit of Lazy Exploration:
– We suggest that you acquainted with the mystical side – opt for a visit to Namgyal monastery, Tibetan museum, Bhagsunath temple, and Bhagsu falls.
– Later, go ahead and experience the local cafés, restaurants, and eateries (you might just end up with something bizarre but awesome on your plate, *Instagram alert*)
-Freshen-up so you can discover what McLeodganj is all about. Here’s one day for you to do your own thing, and treat yourself to some of the amazing stuff the town has to offer.
Call it a day and prepare for the next day’s hike. (Or not, we won’t stop you from staying up with your iPhone all night. But we sure will wake you up super-early the next day.)
The Uphill Trek:
– You get up early in the morning and take a cab to Dharamkot Campsite. (one side)
– From the temple, you begin the stellar 7 km Triund trek. (Now, some say that this trek is challenging, and that is true. But, when there’re tons of people around you, there’s tons of new stuff to talk about, and tons of stuff to learn from the guides, 7 km pass by in what seems like minutes.)
– Once you get to Triund, the awe is going to get to you. The majestic beauty of this place is more than a little overwhelming. *Instagram Alert*
– Prepare to camp, set up tents and sleeping bags that will be provided while enjoying evening snacks with the trekkers!
– You have dinner at the camp, which is again included in the package.
– Go to sleep early (or at least try), you do need to prepare for the hike next day.
After waking up early, have an energising breakfast. This meal is included.
– We start downhill trek from Triund, prepare for the hike down to McLeodganj.
– After getting there, you can wander around clicking pictures, stuffing yourself with Tibetan food, and meeting the locals until about 6 pm – that’s when we leave for Delhi.
-You reach Delhi in the morning hours.
You know what sucks? When you plan a trip with your friends and 3 weeks before scheduled departure, three of them drop out. But you know what’s even worse? When you are that annoying friend who drops out. Don’t be that friend.Unfortunately, if due to unforeseeable circumstances you have no choice but to cancel, we’ll try to understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try to understand our cancellation policy? It’s a little like trekking- it’s a little complicated initially, but it’s a cakewalk once you get the hang of it.
The cancellation charges (apart from all the disappointment) on FULL PAYMENTare as follows :
But if it’s something sudden like strikes, mudslides, earthquakes, crazy rainfall and the like, which is preventing us from conducting the trek, we will be offering you 50% of the total amount as a voucher. It will remain redeemable for the cancelled trek or any other, for the next one year so you will have plenty of time to travel with us again! If you’re planning on cancelling, shoot us a mail at email@example.com or call up at +91-8800705385. The trip itinerary can change slightly according to changing conditions as they are developed on details furnished at the time of planning.
Outlander Treks can change dates, timings or plans according to prevailing conditions. In case there is a delay in the trip or change in the itinerary due to dangerous weather, road situations, transportation lags, health issues, airline timetables, government interference or any reason which cannot be amended or provided for by OT, it is the responsibility of the participant to handle costs and other scheduling details.