Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are always available to assist you with our services.
Manali Winter Trip : Enjoy the most scenic hill station during winters, when covered in white sheet can give Switzerland a run for its money! Be it the trails or be it those overlooking pristine valleys, the whole Scenic landscapes demands the frame and encompasses one from within. Embark on this journey with Outlander Treks!
• You reach Manali from Delhi by a Volvo Semi Sleeper Bus / Tempo Traveler. These are as comfortable as buses/Traveller can get and it is an overnight journey, taking 12 hours.
• After, we arrive at Manali, we will be allotted our tents and trek to Lamadugh will follow after the small orientation Program.
• Breakfast! Yes, we know you’ll be hungry after the overnight journey so don’t worry about the food, we have you covered.
• Lamadugh is a thatch at the height of 9900 ft. It remains abundantly covered with a white sheet of snow in winters and is a good short day trek fulfilling our desires of having fun in the snow.
• Packed Lunch will be given for the Trek.
• After having a playful hour at Lamadugh, i.e. throwing snowballs at each other, throwing snow, rolling round n round in snow, making snowmen, we will come down from Lamadugh.
• Again, It will be a playful and enjoyable night with bonfire, music soul fulfilling dinner and dance.
• Wake-up and have energizing Breakfast!
• Today, We will Hike to Jogni water-falls. Here, the water streams in from the Brighu lake, and all together, it makes a very scenic view of the waterfalls, being at the height of about 8,000 ft, it is an ideal Hike for everybody.
• After the Hike, we will rejuvenate ourselves at Vasishta hot water springs, from Vasishta, we will be on our own to roam around freely in Markets of Manali.
• The night will follow along with music mash-up along side the Bonfire and dinner
• Have a late wake-up call and dive in for Breakfast!
• Today, the day is leisure. Shop your heart out at famous Mall Road of Manali.
• In evening ,we depart for Delhi from Manali bus stand
• Sadly, the journey ends as you reach Delhi, hopefully with a bag full of beautiful and thrilling memories!
You know what sucks? When you plan a trip with your friends and 3 weeks before scheduled departure, three of them drop out. But you know what’s even worse? When you are that annoying friend who drops out. Don’t be that friend.Unfortunately, if due to unforeseeable circumstances you have no choice but to cancel, we’ll try to understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try to understand our cancellation policy? It’s a little like trekking- it’s a little complicated initially, but it’s a cakewalk once you get the hang of it.
The cancellation charges (apart from all the disappointment) ON FULL PAYMENT are as follows :
But if it’s something sudden like strikes, mudslides, earthquakes, crazy rainfall and the like, which is preventing us from conducting the trek, we will be offering you 50% of the total amount as a voucher. It will remain redeemable for the cancelled trek or any other, for the next one year so you will have plenty of time to travel with us again! If you’re planning on cancelling, shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call up at +91-8800705385. The trip itinerary can change slightly according to changing conditions as they are developed on details furnished at the time of planning.
Outlander Treks can change dates, timings or plans according to prevailing conditions. In case there is a delay in the trip or change in the itinerary due to dangerous weather, road situations, transportation lags, health issues, airline timetables, government interference or any reason which cannot be amended or provided for by OT, it is the responsibility of the participant to handle costs and other scheduling details.