Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are always available to assist you with our services.
Kheerganga Trek, where Shiva has set to meditated 3000 years ago. Serene beauty of meadow’s in Parvati valley is an delight to experience with your naked eye. Trek is an invigorating journey, which not only unveils the stunning terrain of the Himalayas, but is an journey that will also gives you a chance to learn about the interesting local culture, people and the lust green beauty.
The departure from Delhi is in the evening hours (post 6 pm).
· You travel in an air-conditioned Volvo/ Tempo Traveller (of course, because even though the
destination is the uber-cool Kasol, you can’t do without an AC in Delhi’s freakish, insane
• Welcome to Kasol! We meet up in Kasol in morning, from where we will reach Campsite and Freshen-up.
• Take a break, and have Breakfast, this is included in your package – Eat as much as you like, make up for those pesky calories you will need to Explore kasol and chalal.
• Once you get to Kasol, the awe is going to get to you. The majestic beauty of this place is more than a little overwhelming. *Instagram Alert*
• Explore the surroundings as we go for Hiking in chalal Village and Surroundings.
• Enjoy the bonfire bonanza with Musical Night at Campsite!
• You have dinner at the camp, which is again included in the package.
• Go to sleep early (or at least try), you do need to prepare for the kheerganga Trek the next day.
• The thrilling Kheerganga trek begins from the small village of Barshaini, situated on the banks of the serene Parvati River.
• While trekking through the magnificent landscape of Himachal Pradesh, you will be treated to majestic sights of nature. On the trail, pass a few wooden bridges and some slippery sections.
• Later, arrive at Rudra Nag, and take a small halt to admire the beauty of the land-form. The serpent-shaped waterfall has become one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Parvati Valley and a popular stop for trekkers.
• After reaching the green meadow of Kheerganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the journey. The cool weather and vistas of the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, and the therapeutic water of the hot springs is a unique combination; an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
• Later, enjoy a good night’s sleep in your camp to gather energy for the next day.
• Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks, and prepare for the journey back to Barshaini through the same route you took to reach Kheerganga.
• Seize this opportunity to click pictures of the Himalayan landscape once again. The picture perfect waterfalls en route treat your eyes, and soon you arrive in Barshiani.
• From here, head back to the buzzing hill station of Kasol by Cab, where this enthralling experience of trekking from Kasol to Kheerganga ends, leaving you with never-ending memories.
Note : If it Snows too much and trekking route gets blocked for Kheerganga Trek, we will do Day-hike to Kheerganga and get back to Barshaini Campsite.
In the wee hours of the morning you will reach Delhi with amazing memories of Kheerganga Trek!
You know what sucks? When you plan a trip with your friends and 3 weeks before scheduled departure, three of them drop out. But you know what’s even worse? When you are that annoying friend who drops out. Don’t be that friend.Unfortunately, if due to unforeseeable circumstances you have no choice but to cancel, we’ll try to understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try to understand our cancellation policy? It’s a little like trekking- it’s a little complicated initially, but it’s a cakewalk once you get the hang of it.
The cancellation charges (apart from all the disappointment) are as follows :
But if it’s something sudden like strikes, mudslides, earthquakes, crazy rainfall and the like, which is preventing us from conducting the trek, we will be offering you 50% of the total amount as a voucher. It will remain redeemable for the cancelled trek or any other, for the next one year so you will have plenty of time to travel with us again! If you’re planning on cancelling, shoot us a mail at email@example.com or call up at +91-8800705385. The trip itinerary can change slightly according to changing conditions as they are developed on details furnished at the time of planning.
Outlander Treks can change dates, timings or plans according to prevailing conditions. In case there is a delay in the trip or change in the itinerary due to dangerous weather, road situations, transportation lags, health issues, airline timetables, government interference or any reason which cannot be amended or provided for by OT, it is the responsibility of the participant to handle costs and other scheduling details.