Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are always available to assist you with our services.
To experience the fantasy of flying like a bird and feel the presence of peace under sky full of stars, find your ‘woo-hoo!’ movement in the lush green landscapes of Bir-Billing, Himachal this Summer!
Indulge in the oh-so awesome wordiness of paragliding in Bir-Billing in the world’s second best site for paragliding! exciting, isn’t it?
Bir-Billing is mainly a Buddhist town and houses a monasteries and a Tibetan handicraft centre.
With this trip, camp under stars and trek to bask in the feel of Himalayan Forest. Don’t forget to get acquaint with local people and hop around to visit different cafes. How exciting it would be to take this experience, right?
The departure from Delhi is in the evening hours (post 6 pm)
You travel in an air-conditioned Volvo/ Tempo Traveller (of course, because even though the destination is the uber-cool Bir-Billing, you can’t do without an AC in Delhi’s freakish, insane heat.)
The bus reaches Bir in the wee hours of the morning, and then we leave for Bir Campsite.
• Check-in at your camp and freshen up.
• Once you get to Campsite, the awe is going to get to you. The majestic beauty of this place is more than a little overwhelming. *Instagram Alert*
• Take a break, and have lunch, this is included in your package – Eat as much as you like, make up for those pesky calories you will burn in the trek.
• Explore the surroundings as we go for trekking in Bir Forest and waterfall Hike.
• Enjoy the bonfire bonanza with evening snacks. (Unless by some twist of fate, it ends up raining; although we sure hope not.)
• You have dinner at the camp, which is again included in the package.
• Go to sleep early (or at least try), you do need to prepare for the Paragliding the next day.
Rendezvous with Sky
• Wake-up and have an early Breakfast.
• Experience the adventure of Para-Gliding in the ‘Paragliding capital of India’ at the height of 2400m!
• Get ready to discover what Bir is all about. We will be visiting Bhattu and look around the town on our mountain bikes!
• The rest of the day is at leisure, enjoy Tibetan Refugee settlement donned with Buddhist monasteries and a large stupa.
• After getting there, you can wander around clicking pictures, stuffing yourself with Tibetan food, and meeting the locals until about 6 pm – that’s when we leave for Delhi.
You reach Delhi in the morning hours.
• 50% has to be paid to confirm your booking.
• The payment once made is non-refundable.
• The package does not include anything not mentioned.
You know what sucks? When you plan a trip with your friends and 3 weeks before scheduled departure, three of them drop out. But you know what’s even worse? When you are that annoying friend who drops out. Don’t be that friend.Unfortunately, if due to unforeseeable circumstances you have no choice but to cancel, we’ll try to understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try to understand our cancellation policy? It’s a little like trekking- it’s a little complicated initially, but it’s a cakewalk once you get the hang of it.
The cancellation charges (apart from all the disappointment) are as follows :
But if it’s something sudden like strikes, mudslides, earthquakes, crazy rainfall and the like, which is preventing us from conducting the trek, we will be offering you 50% of the total amount as a voucher. It will remain redeemable for the cancelled trek or any other, for the next one year so you will have plenty of time to travel with us again! If you’re planning on cancelling, shoot us a mail at email@example.com or call up at +91-8800705385. The trip itinerary can change slightly according to changing conditions as they are developed on details furnished at the time of planning.
Outlander Treks can change dates, timings or plans according to prevailing conditions. In case there is a delay in the trip or change in the itinerary due to dangerous weather, road situations, transportation lags, health issues, airline timetables, government interference or any reason which cannot be amended or provided for by OT, it is the responsibility of the participant to handle costs and other scheduling details.
INR 5,800/- For Quad Sharing.
INR 6,000/- For Triple Sharing.
INR 6,200/- For Double sharing.